Bluetooth Device List
Shows the bluetooth devices which have been used with your computer.
- Device Type: The Bluetooth Major Class of the Device
- Device Name: The user assigned name of the device
- S/N History the Signal to Noise ratio of radio connection to the device
- Signal: signal level of the device in dBm
- Noise: noise level of the device in dBm
- MAC Address: The unique hardware MAC address of the device
- Vendor: The registered vendor for the devices's MAC address
- Paired: "Yes" if the device has been paired
- Linked: "Yes" if the device is currently linked
- Favorite: "Yes" if the device is a favorite (not used in recent versions of Mac OS)
- Last Seen: how long since the most recent sample of the device
- S/N History Signal to Noise history of the selected device
- Icon and Name of the selected device
- Add [ + ] launches the Bluetooth Setup Assistant
- Pair [↗↙] quickly pair with a new device
- Browse [ | | ] browse files on a devices
- Send [↷] send a file to a device
- Services [▭] list services provided by the device
- Info [ i ] detailed info about the device
- Samples [≔] list of samples for this device
Shows detailed info about the selected bluetooth device.
Display the Bluetooth Service Names and attributes counts for the selected device
Display detailed info for the selected device
Display the sample details for the selected device.
- Connected Devices: Scanner checks all paired devices for a connection and
- Paired Devices: Scanner reports on all paired device.
- Favorite Devices: Scanner reports on all favorite devices
- Recent Devices: Scanner reports on all recent devices